Join the millions of readers who turn to Scribd’s digital library to access an unlimited* number of audiobooks, books, magazine articles, sheet music, and more. Our ad-free experience puts some of the best books and audiobooks in your pocket starting.
1. Download the free Scribd app. 2. Sign in. 3. Pick a book or audiobook from our catalog of over one million titles. 4. Begin reading or listening right away. Keep reading all month long for no additional fee. 5. Cancel anytime.
ALSO INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
– Unlimited* books and audiobooks across all genres, including Personal Growth, True Crime, Business, Travel, Non-Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, YA, Science Fiction, and more. – Extensive sheet music selections that cover every musical genre, instrument, and difficulty level. Play the classics or explore current hits from famous artists. – Unlimited articles from hundreds of magazines, including People, New York Magazine, Time, The Atlantic, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg Businessweek, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and more. – Unlimited access to the world’s most extensive document library, which includes more than 60 million documents, including official government reports, case studies, study guides, academic dissertations, medical reports, and more.All content read or listened to on Scribd can be synced across multiple devices. These unique features are included in your membership for free:
FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
– Customize your narration speed (available on Android 6.0 and above) – Set a sleep timer
– Download audiobooks to listen offline
FEATURES FOR THE BOOK READER
– An e-reader in your pocket. Download books to read offline – Make notes and annotations, and add bookmarks – Customize your font size, type, and background-color – Choose horizontal or vertical page scrolling
FEATURES FOR THE DOCUMENT/EPUB READER – Download documents to read offline – Save or print your documents.